Would you like to be part of the team at Dermalogica?
Keep an eye out for job vacancies in Dermalogica Skin Centres below...
DERMALOGICA COUNTER MANAGER
Beauty therapist/beautician wanted for various Dermalogica pharamacy counter locations throughout New Zealand. Are you after a new challenge and looking to take the next step in your beauty career?
• Run your own retail counter and beauty room
• Work with one of the leaders in professional skincare
• Retail bonuses and on going training provided
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic and highly motivated individual to work as our Dermalogica Counter Manager.
To succeed in this position you must have the following:
• A recognised Beauty Therapy qualification.
• Confidence to perform skin treatments.
• Retail experience.
• A passion for the beauty industry.
• A commitment to achieve sales targets.
• Excellent communication skills and a high standard of grooming.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
• Dermalogica retail sales.
• Dermalogica services sales.
• Therapist service bookings.
• Stock control and merchandising.
• Client database management.
• Promotional events & product launches.
The Green Cross Health group of pharmacies, as a corporate health, beauty and wellness retailer, offer leadership and management training for team members who demonstrate the values and commitment to the levels of retail excellence that Life Pharmacy represents.
This is a full-time position requiring working during some weekends and public holidays.
Apply Now by sending your CV and cover letter to the relevant contact per location below.
Life Pharmacy Queen St, Auckland – contact James Hudson email@example.com
Life Pharmacy Manners St, Wellington Central – contact Sammy Leung Sammy.firstname.lastname@example.org
Ballantynes, Christchurch – contact Jenny Shaw email@example.com
Life Pharmacy, Northlands – contact Sally firstname.lastname@example.org
Life Pharmacy St Lukes – contact Leeane Borcovsky email@example.com
Life Pharmacy Albany – contact Sandra Prouse firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants for these positions should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work permit.
Beauty Therapist - Mount Skin and Body, Mount Maunganui
Would you like to work in beautiful Mount Maunganui? Mount skin and body are currently recruiting for a full time team member.
Must have full qualification in beauty therapy, a great work ethic and love of people, holistic health & wellbeing. A love of Dermalogica an absolute advantage! Please send us a message at email@example.com We look forward to meeting you.
For more about us visit our website: www.mountskinbody.co.nz
BEAUTY THERAPIST, AMALFI SPA, WELLINGTON
Amalfi Medi Spa is a well established, highly professional busy MediSpa offering premium treatments and products based in Wellington CBD.
We are a professional, fun-loving team and we are looking for the right therapist to join us. Importantly, you must enjoy what you do!
Our employees have a great remuneration package with wages and commission. We work with Dermalogica & Matis products, and comprehensive training is available for these lines where needed.
The ideal candidate should have the following attributes:
• A fully qualified Beauty Therapist
• Minimum of 2 years Experience in a beauty salon
• Must be confident/strong selling skills
• Team player – someone who can work with a team and is motivated to inspire others to do well and to do better
• Friendly, well presented & positive attitude
• Commitment to excellence in customer service
• Great communication skills
• Be fluent in both spoken and written English
• Experience with All waxing, including Brazilian waxing.
• Experience and enjoys doing massage
• Be flexible with their time & hours (Saturdays and/or late nights)
• Only applicants with valid visa will be considered for the position
If you have the essential requirements and would like to seize this great opportunity, please don't hesitate to send us your CV and cover letter: