Would you like to be part of the team at Dermalogica?
Keep an eye out for job vacancies in Dermalogica Skin Centres below...
Beauty Therapist - Beyond Skin Wellington
We are looking for a therapist that has a strong work ethic to succeed.
Be passionate for the company they work for and in return will be taken
care of also.
Candidate must possess the following experience / attributes:
• Internationally qualified Beauty Therapist
• Friendly, positive and hardworking with a can-do attitude.
• Excellent personal presentation.
• Reliable and friendly with great client relationships.
• Able to perform skin analysis and confidently retail products.
• Must be willing to work late nights and every 2nd Saturday
• Preferably Dermalogica trained however not essential
• Must know how to perform Electrolysis, IPL is preferred.
• Must be able to perform massages.
In return we can offer:
• Negotiable hours depending on experience.
• Great rates of pay to the right candidate with the right experience.
• Complimentary in-house treatments.
• Working with a friendly, fabulous, experienced team.
• Comfortable and happy work environment focussed on the wellbeing and happiness of all staff.
• Bonus Incentive schemes designed to better the business and make more money for staff.
• Ongoing training and support for future professional and personal development.
Please email a cover letter and a recent c.v. to email@example.com
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
DERMALOGICA COUNTER MANAGER
Beauty therapist/beautician wanted for various Dermalogica pharamacy counter locations throughout New Zealand. Are you after a new challenge and looking to take the next step in your beauty career?
• Run your own retail counter and beauty room
• Work with one of the leaders in professional skincare
• Retail bonuses and on going training provided
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic and highly motivated individual to work as our Dermalogica Counter Manager.
To succeed in this position you must have the following:
• A recognised Beauty Therapy qualification.
• Confidence to perform skin treatments.
• Retail experience.
• A passion for the beauty industry.
• A commitment to achieve sales targets.
• Excellent communication skills and a high standard of grooming.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
• Dermalogica retail sales.
• Dermalogica services sales.
• Therapist service bookings.
• Stock control and merchandising.
• Client database management.
• Promotional events & product launches.
The Green Cross Health group of pharmacies, as a corporate health, beauty and wellness retailer, offer leadership and management training for team members who demonstrate the values and commitment to the levels of retail excellence that Life Pharmacy represents.
This is a full-time position requiring working during some weekends and public holidays.
Apply Now by sending your CV and cover letter to the relevant contact per location below.
Life Pharmacy Queen St, Auckland – contact James Hudson firstname.lastname@example.org
Life Pharmacy Manners St, Wellington Central – contact Sammy Leung Sammy.email@example.com
Ballantynes, Christchurch – contact Jenny Shaw firstname.lastname@example.org
Life Pharmacy, Northlands – contact Sally email@example.com
Life Pharmacy St Lukes – contact Leeane Borcovsky firstname.lastname@example.org
Life Pharmacy Albany – contact Sandra Prouse email@example.com
Applicants for these positions should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work permit.
Beauty Therapist - Mount Skin and Body, Mount Maunganui
Would you like to work in beautiful Mount Maunganui? Mount skin and body are currently recruiting for a full time team member.
Must have full qualification in beauty therapy, a great work ethic and love of people, holistic health & wellbeing. A love of Dermalogica an absolute advantage! Please send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org We look forward to meeting you.
For more about us visit our website: www.mountskinbody.co.nz
BEAUTY THERAPIST, AMALFI SPA, WELLINGTON
Amalfi Medi Spa is a well established, highly professional busy MediSpa offering premium treatments and products based in Wellington CBD.
We are a professional, fun-loving team and we are looking for the right therapist to join us. Importantly, you must enjoy what you do!
Our employees have a great remuneration package with wages and commission. We work with Dermalogica & Matis products, and comprehensive training is available for these lines where needed.
The ideal candidate should have the following attributes:
• A fully qualified Beauty Therapist
• Minimum of 2 years Experience in a beauty salon
• Must be confident/strong selling skills
• Team player – someone who can work with a team and is motivated to inspire others to do well and to do better
• Friendly, well presented & positive attitude
• Commitment to excellence in customer service
• Great communication skills
• Be fluent in both spoken and written English
• Experience with All waxing, including Brazilian waxing.
• Experience and enjoys doing massage
• Be flexible with their time & hours (Saturdays and/or late nights)
• Only applicants with valid visa will be considered for the position
If you have the essential requirements and would like to seize this great opportunity, please don't hesitate to send us your CV and cover letter: