join our team
As the New Zealand distributor for the world's largest professional skin care company, we foster personal well-being, creativity, integrity and a hands-on environment where people are given the opportunity to do their best.
We're about change, innovation and risk-taking.
CURRENT VACANCIES WITHIN DERMALOGICA HEAD OFFICE
No current positions available.
Primary Objective: To grow revenue and maximise profit at the Dermalogica counter, as well as ensuring that the Dermalogica brand message and core concepts are consistent and consumers are receiving the ultimate in customer experience.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Working appropriate hours as determined by Retail Manager / Director of Life Pharmacy
• Consistently follow all policies and procedures as outlined in the policies and procedures manual including all
health and safety regulations
• Actively engage and prescribe retail products to all customers, including follow up procedures
• Actively engage and promote all skin treatments in appointment book, including making calls to fill appointments
and follow up procedures as outlined by Dermalogica, ensuring all Dermalogica Skin Trainers are doing the same
• Must present a well groomed appearance at all times in accordance with Dermalogica and Life Pharmacy
standards. Correct uniforms to be worn during the working day and must be laundered and pressed
• Dedicated to their own individual growth and education, and that of the company
• Leadership – motivating the team to achieve the overall goals of the business. Leading by example at all times
• People management – coaching staff to achieve optimum performance across individual measures. Recognising
the needs of the individual and putting together development plans specific for their needs and constantly
providing feedback on their progress
• Motivation to succeed – continually striving to exceed targets and raise the bar. Setting goals; team, individual and
• Customer focus – maintaining a customer centric attitude to every action taken within the business
• Positivity – projecting a positive attitude at all times and helping to develop and foster this energy within the team
• Managing staff – all staff meeting their individual KPI’s
• Driving sales growth – meeting sales targets and achieving store KPI’s
• Profitability – meeting profit targets
• Expenditure – meeting expenditure targets
• Monthly reports – produce monthly reports to Dermalogica Sales Manager to show sales growth
• Consistency of standards – maintain standards as set forth by Dermalogica and Life Pharmacy, including regular
assessments for all staff to follow up on training
• Ensure customer feedback process is in place and reflects positive growth and experience
Please direct your cover letter and CV to Glenn at email@example.com
Part Time Beauty Therapist - Life Pharmacy Albany, Auckland
Are you a warm , friendly and enthusiastic beauty therapist who is passionate about the skincare industry?
Do you understand the importance of customer service and role it plays in business?
Do you have a passion for sales and proven experience in retail?
Do you have a driving ambition to succeed and meet targets?
If so then this could be the role that you have been waiting for!
We have an exciting opportunity within Life Pharmacy in Westfield Albany, for a Dermalogica Beauty Therapist / Sales Consultant. The main focus of this position is to provide excellent customer service by performing our Dermalogica techniques in treatments and prescribing retail products for home care to our customers.
The role includes a diverse range of activities such as:
• Prescriptive retail sales
• Point of sale duties
• Treatment services
• Client database management
• Promotional events & product launches
• A team player with exceptional standards of customer care and personal presentation
• Part time hours from Thurs - Sun
• Minimum 12 months experience in the beauty/cosmetic retail industry
• Recognised Beauty Therapy diploma
Please email a cover letter and resume to: Sandra Prouse, Life Pharmacy Albany (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Full Time Skin Therapist - Louise Gray Skin Care, Auckland
LOOKING FOR A NEW CHALLENGE?
As a Professional Beauty Therapist / Electrologist, working with Louise Gray you will be positioned in our Professional skin care team in Mission Bay, Auckland.
We are looking for a dynamic, driven and self motivated Therapist to join our prestigious award winning team. We assume you have a passion for your profession and for Dermalogica. You need to have exceptional customer service skills and a willingness to learn new skills.
We are looking for an experienced, friendly, professional beauty therapist to join our small team in Glendowie.
Excellent working condition and a great team environment.
Must have good communication skills, be well presented, reliable and honest
Please forward a covering letter and your CV to email@example.com.
Ph: 027 277 1195
Full Time Beauty Therapist - Nelson Beauty Therapy, Nelson
We're looking for a self motivated beauty therapist for a local salon in Nelson, this position is full time. We would like 2 years experience and be someone who is honest and reliable, with a willingness to go that extra mile as well as being well groomed and presented.
The successful applicant will be someone that will work well together and is a team player and must be flexible. Nelson Beauty Therapy is a friendly happy environment to work in, and on going training and incentive scheme is part of the package.
If you are interested in this role please contact:
Bedelia Shepherd - Owner/Manager
Nelson Beauty Therapy
03 546 8474