We're feeling egg-cited... are you?
It’s that time of the year again where we spend most our day (or weekend) over-eating chocolate with friends, family or by ourselves - we’re not judging ;)
And whilst the common myth that eating chocolate makes your skin breakout is not necessarily true, sugar does play a big part! A diet high in sugar can increase the amount of oil our skin produces and this overproduction of oil and skin cells can lead to congestion and breakouts.
To help keep your skin clear this Easter here are some of our top tips:
- Ensure you are eating a balanced, nutritious diet
- Drink plenty of water (at least 8 cups a day)
- Use a cleanser that deep cleans and clears your pores, like our Breakout Clearing Foaming Wash
- Keep a breakout treatment on you in case of breakouts, like our Breakout Clearing Booster
- Always apply moisturiser. Try our Skin Soothing Hydrating Lotion, Clearing Defense SPF30 or Cooling Aqua Jelly.
Shop the full Clear Start range here!