in this together: dermalogica responds to COVID-19
For over 30 years, Dermalogica has provided professional-grade products and skillset training to licensed skin therapists around the world. With COVID-19 forcing closures of salon businesses everywhere, we are working to ensure that our tribe of professional skin therapists (PSTs) are supported through this unprecedented time.
Here’s what we’ve done to support PSTs:
- Opened our Dermalogica.com affiliate program to all accounts and increased commission rate from 15% - 30%, payable in cash or product credit vouchers.
- Extended payments for accounts with credit card payment terms.
- Offering free returns on orders – up to $500 cash back with free return shipping, and no restocking fee.*
- Extended use of Derm Dollars through July 15th. Doubled our digital streaming classes, offering more opportunities to learn skills at home.
- Established a business resource page offering bi-weekly livestreams, financial planning guides, online marketing materials, digital class curriculums, and more, to help everyone in the professional skin care industry adapt and plan.
Here’s what we’re doing to support the greater community:
- Donated over 2000 facial moisturizers to medical professionals, hospitals, and front-line workers.
- Partnered with Unilever to have over 80K hand sanitizers formulated and shipped to UCLA Health.
- Offering complimentary video skin consultations through our Skin Care Collective Facebook group, staffed by professional skin therapists currently unable to perform treatments in-store.
Here’s what we’re doing to support our customers:
- We are experiencing an increased volume of online orders, please allow an additional 2-3 business days for your orders to be processed and received. The safety of our staff is our number one priority.
- Our Customer Service experts are still available to chat between 3:00 am and 10:00 pm PST. Current email response time is averaging 1 business day.
- If you need skin care advice, please do not hesitate to reach out to us online. Our passionate and knowledgeable professional skin therapists are standing by with expertise. As always, this advice is complimentary.
- Our Face Mapping skin analysis service is also available 24/7 to help analyze your skin and adjust your skin care routine from the comfort of your own home.
The world needs expertise, kindness, empathy and human touch right now – and we want to support you. From all of us at Dermalogica, stay safe, stay healthy, stay connected. We’re in this together.
*Offer good on unopened retail and professional products purchased on Feb 10 or later.